Friday, 10 December 2010

MELBOURNE ARTISTS AND MAKERS CRAFT FAIR

A couple of weeks ago I took part in the craft fair at Melbourne, which was a fun day and a great success as far as sales went as I sold lots of bags and A QUILT!!

I only put the quilt in my case at the last minute as an afterthought, as I had made it for myself and then didn't like the colours in the room I made it for - so had put it away in the top of the wardrobe.  A fellow stallholder kept coming over to take a look and eventually decided to buy it - which was amazing as I never expect to sell something so big and expensive at craft fairs.  It just goes to show that you never can tell - that's my Christmas money sorted!


Here's my table, looking a bit Christmassy.  After trying all sorts of table covers, including quilts, I have decided that a plain white cloth is best to show off the colourful bags I make.  I'd love to be able to show you the quilt I sold but can't seem to get the Flickr link to work - another time perhaps.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on doing so well at your craft fair, Jenny! That's fantastic. And how cool that you sold you quilt, too. I'm sure the lady that purchased it is just as delighted as can be!

    Merry Christmas!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you!

wibiya widget