Saturday, 13 November 2010

MELBOURNE ARTISTS AND MAKERS CRAFT FAIR

Hi there, sorry I've not been around for a while!  It's a long story but if you're curious to know why then go over to my other blog for more of an explanation :-).  Anyway, thanks for hanging in there and not deleting me from your bloggers list!!

In a couple of weeks' time I have a table at the Melbourne (Derbyshire) Artists and Makers Craft Fair.  This group has really only just started in the past year but has already become successful and they are planning to have a monthly craft fair next year.  Consequently, I've been madly making bags ready for the onslaught of eager shoppers looking for Christmas presents :-)

Here are a couple of my latest which I'm hoping will go to a good home.



I used this leaves and berries fabric on a previous bag and it was the first to sell at Tissington.  This is another pattern from the Bag Makers' Bible and I really love how the bag turned out.  I really like the messenger bag design.

This fabric really makes me smile!  The bag is very simple to make and very effective with the bamboo handles. The inside even has sunflowers too!  Very cheerful in this gloomy autumn weather don't you think?


This music print was also popular at Tissington.  As I only buy a metre of every fabric this was the last few bits used up on a boxy zipped pouch and a fold over top bag.

I've made a few of these folded stars for Christmas.

So in a couple of weeks I'll be at the Melbourne Leisure Centre with my little stash of goodies so, if you're anywhere near, do pop in and say 'hello'.

1 comment:

  1. These are really gorgeous. I'm pretty sure they'll sell out.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you!

wibiya widget