Monday, 6 September 2010

The Bag Making Bible

I mentioned a couple of posts back that I met Lisa Lam at the NEC Festival of Quilts and was very impressed with her book, having been a follower of her great blog for a long time.  I was lucky enough to be chosen to review the book, The Bag Making Bible and I just received my copy!  Needless to say I will be eagerly delving into it as soon as I possibly can.  Just a glance has revealed so much information and I can't wait to take a closer look!

Watch this space for further information!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you think of it, Jenny. I have been a follower of Lisa's work, too, and I am sure there are so many wonderful pieces of info in there. I've been looking on Amazon to see if I could get my hands on a copy!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to read your review - this book sounds really good and I enjoy Lisa's work
    Gill
    PS how did you manage to bag a copy to review????

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you!

wibiya widget