Tuesday, 6 July 2010

JANE'S BIRTHDAY GIFT

Now that Jane's gift has arrived safely in Singapore, I am able to reveal what I sent to her.  I think she liked it and I'm SO glad it made it all the way there without getting squashed!


Jane makes fab bags which she sells on ETSY and at craft events in Singapore; her blog also has loads of really good tutorials, which I've used on many an occasion when making a bag myself.  I thought she deserved the little flower for all her hard work which I've made full use of!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Jenny. I am off to check out Jane's blog. Have a great day. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely flower...I'm sure Jane was thrilled. She does make some lovely bags and is quite generous with her tutorials. That was such a sweet gesture on your part, Jenny!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you!

wibiya widget